About Our Workshops
Practical, Bite-sized Sessions for Today’s Coaches
You are a seasoned coach looking to further your skills. Or you are new to coaching. Either way, take your passion for coaching further and attend a sports coach UK workshop.
Why Coaches Rate Our Workshops...
- Led by experienced coaches with real passion for their subject.
- Conveniently held at a venue close to home, usually in the evenings or at the weekend.
- Small groups – with between 6 and 25 people on any workshop, you can share your experiences with other coaches to find practical solutions that work.
- The atmosphere is unintimidating and relaxed.
- You come away with a certificate of attendance, and an excellent resource – book or DVD – for future reference.
- Organised by sports coach UK partners – typically governing bodies of sport or county sports partnerships – some are even tailored by sport.
How Our Workshops Score...
97% of delegates learn something new on sports coach UK workshops*.
92% of delegates rated a sports coach UK workshop 8 out of 10 or higher*.
100% of delegates agreed the sports coach UK tutor performance was good/very good overall*.
* Statistics taken from evaluations of April 1 2013 – September 31 2013 workshops.Add to My Folder