About Our Workshops
Practical, Bite-sized Sessions for Today’s Coaches
You are a seasoned coach looking to further your skills. Or you are new to coaching. Either way, take your passion for coaching further and attend a sports coach UK workshop.
Why Coaches Rate Our Workshops...
- Led by experienced coaches with real passion for their subject.
- Conveniently held at a venue close to home, usually in the evenings or at the weekend.
- Small groups – with between 6 and 25 people on any workshop, you can share your experiences with other coaches to find practical solutions that work.
- The atmosphere is unintimidating and relaxed.
- You come away with a certificate of attendance, and an excellent resource – book or DVD – for future reference.
- Organised by sports coach UK partners – typically governing bodies of sport or county sports partnerships – some are even tailored by sport.
How Our Workshops Score...
97% of attendees learn something new on sports coach UK workshops.
97% of attendees rated a sports coach UK workshop 7 out of 10 or higher.
100% of attendees agreed the sports coach UK tutor performance was good/very good overall.
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children 2: Reflecting on Practice
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children (16–18)
- Keeping Safe in Sport: Safeguarding for Young Volunteers (13+)
- How to Coach Disabled People in Sport
- Equity in Your Coaching
- An Introduction to Long Term Athlete Development
- Coaching Children and Young People
- Coaching the Young Developing Performer
- Multi-skill Club Induction
- Multi-skill Clubs in Practice
- Multi-skill Inclusion
- Coaching the Whole Child - Positive Development Through Sport
- An Introduction to the FUNdamentals of Movement
- FUNdamentals of Agility
- FUNdamentals of Balance
- FUNdamentals of Coordination
- Analysing Your Coaching
- Positive Behaviour Management in Sport
- A Guide to Mentoring Sports Coaches
- How to Deliver Engaging Sessions: A Guide for Developing Adults Through Sport