This section provides support for developing UKCC coach education programmes. The UKCC is a development framework that supports the development, endorsement and continuous improvement of governing body of sport coach-education programmes. Browse below or view all items in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- UKCC: What does it mean to you as a coach?
Monday, July 30, 2012 - 09:48
- Angling Celebrate UKCC L1 Presentation of Certificate
Thursday, September 8, 2011 - 12:40
- British Wrestling Association: UKCC endorsement challenges and benefits
Tuesday, August 2, 2011 - 13:54
- UKCC Endorsement: British Water Ski and Wakeboard’s Story
Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 08:51
- What is The UKCC?
Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 10:38
- UKCC Level 1 Guide
The purpose of this guide is to tell you about...
- What is the UKCC?
What is the UKCC? The UKCC is a development...
- Coaching Disabled People: A position statement
sports coach UK is committed to make inclusive...
- Creating Accessible Learning Resources for Visually Impaired People
This case study, produced with the support of the...
- Embedding Disability Inclusion into Coach Education - a Video Case Study
This video is about developing a UKCC Coach-...
Getting Started: The UKCC Checklist
This online tool help you determine what is currently in place for your sport to engage with the UKCC and highlights areas you need to develop.