Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Coaching and Moral Dilemmas in Sport
Thursday, October 1, 2015 - 13:25
- Could major controversy be the best thing to happen to women’s golf in years?
Friday, September 25, 2015 - 14:28
- Young people are more active if they have control over their actions
Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 09:10
- World Cup Warm Up #5 rugby coaching philosophies around the world
Friday, September 18, 2015 - 08:45
- World Cup Warm up #4 The best recruiting agents for rugby coaching? Children.
Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 09:00
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Coaches Outside the System
This report examined the views and...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Research Summaries for Coaches
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
Research Summaries for Coaches
Find out about the latest coaching research in easy to read summaries.