Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Sports coach in my pocket
Thursday, August 21, 2014 - 10:34
- How coaching improves enjoyment of sport
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 11:28
- Parents as coaches
Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 17:49
- The rise of the Smartphone/Tablet in coaching
Thursday, August 7, 2014 - 09:09
- New publications from Research
Friday, August 1, 2014 - 09:32
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
- Reflective Practice: Value of, Issues, and Developments within Sports Coaching
This report is an in-depth examination of the...
- Research Summary No1: More than Just Physical Maturity. How coaches, parents and children all influence the Relative Age Effect
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
New research on the impact of coaching
Year one results from a four year study of sport participants and their attitudes to coaching.