Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- What do you mean you’re tired?
Monday, October 20, 2014 - 10:32
- We need a new sterotype of a coach
Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 14:52
- Using coaches to meet the demand for more activity
Friday, October 3, 2014 - 12:00
- How the quality of coaching has increased over the last 10 years
Thursday, October 2, 2014 - 09:48
- What motivates paid coaches to gain another qualification?
Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 16:30
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
- Reflective Practice: Value of, Issues, and Developments within Sports Coaching
This report is an in-depth examination of the...
- Research Summaries for Coaches
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
New research on coaching outside clubs
New research that looks specifically at coaches working out traditional club settings.