Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Fausto Coppi - The makings of a champion
Monday, May 18, 2015 - 12:53
- Why it is important to consider coaching role in market segmentation
Monday, May 11, 2015 - 09:06
- Do some athletes know how to be coached?
Monday, April 13, 2015 - 09:22
- Qualifications do make you a good coach
Wednesday, April 8, 2015 - 09:01
- How long does it take to complete a survey?
Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 11:30
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Coaches Outside the System
This report examined the views and...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
- Research Summaries for Coaches
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
Research Summaries for Coaches
Find out about the latest coaching research in easy to read summaries.