Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- 15 year review of the Developmental Model for Sport Participation
Monday, October 27, 2014 - 09:07
- Could having five similar interests with your players improve performance?
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 08:41
- What do you mean you’re tired?
Monday, October 20, 2014 - 09:32
- We need a new sterotype of a coach
Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 13:52
- Using coaches to meet the demand for more activity
Friday, October 3, 2014 - 11:00
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
- Reflective Practice: Value of, Issues, and Developments within Sports Coaching
This report is an in-depth examination of the...
- Research Summaries for Coaches
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
What type of coach are you?
New research that divides the coaching workforce into a number of different types based on prefernces and attitudes.