Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- What motivates paid coaches to gain another qualification?
Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 16:30
- Our new research on coaching outside clubs
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 08:59
- How you use an iPad could tell a lot about your coaching habits
Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 10:13
- Sports coach in my pocket
Thursday, August 21, 2014 - 10:34
- How coaching improves enjoyment of sport
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 11:28
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
- Reflective Practice: Value of, Issues, and Developments within Sports Coaching
This report is an in-depth examination of the...
- Research Summary No1: More than Just Physical Maturity. How coaches, parents and children all influence the Relative Age Effect
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
New research on coaching outside clubs
New research that looks specifically at coaches working out traditional club settings.