Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Is there a glass ceiling for BME coaches?
Monday, April 14, 2014 - 09:25
- New research gives coaches a voice
Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 13:05
- New research on addressing the under-representation of BME groups in coaching?
Monday, March 31, 2014 - 15:09
- Do you look like a stern coach?
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 10:10
- What social media do coaches use to discuss ideas?
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 10:34
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
- Reflective Practice: Value of, Issues, and Developments within Sports Coaching
This report is an in-depth examination of the...
- Coach Development Model User Guide
This document aims to identify key principles,...
Resource of the week
Six summaries of new academic research re-written for coaches