Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- coaching continues to have a very positive impact on participants
Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 09:30
- Five ways to help new players into your team
Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 10:59
- What one thing would make coaches feel better supported?
Wednesday, July 8, 2015 - 13:59
- Coaching on the Tour de France
Thursday, July 2, 2015 - 15:28
- Who have you been coached by in your life?
Monday, June 29, 2015 - 09:12
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Coaches Outside the System
This report examined the views and...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Research Summaries for Coaches
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
Research Summaries for Coaches
Find out about the latest coaching research in easy to read summaries.