Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Who completed our survey?
Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 09:39
- Why psychological well-being is so important to talented young athletes
Friday, January 16, 2015 - 09:52
- Understanding your communication style can improve your coaching effectiveness
Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 09:01
- 12 things we’ve learnt this year about coaches and the impact they make on sport
Monday, December 22, 2014 - 09:41
- Why Paul McGinley was a good choice for coach of the year
Monday, December 15, 2014 - 09:29
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
- Reflective Practice: Value of, Issues, and Developments within Sports Coaching
This report is an in-depth examination of the...
- Research Summaries for Coaches
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
Research Summaries for Coaches
Find out about the latest coaching research in easy to read summaries.