Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- 12 things we’ve learnt this year about coaches and the impact they make on sport
Monday, December 22, 2014 - 09:41
- Why Paul McGinley was a good choice for coach of the year
Monday, December 15, 2014 - 09:29
- How long can you keep coaches interested online?
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 13:05
- Surprised parents
Tuesday, December 9, 2014 - 14:28
- Whacking a Coaching Myth, Sopranos Style
Wednesday, December 3, 2014 - 11:53
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
- Reflective Practice: Value of, Issues, and Developments within Sports Coaching
This report is an in-depth examination of the...
- Research Summaries for Coaches
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
Take part in research
Take part in the largest annual survey of coaches and help influence the future of coaching.