Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Our health check of coaches and coaching
Friday, January 22, 2016 - 09:33
- What is the most difficult sport to coach? And why?
Monday, January 18, 2016 - 09:43
- Coaching for home bankers and tricky away games
Tuesday, January 5, 2016 - 13:35
- Digital usage and coach market segmentation
Monday, January 4, 2016 - 13:26
- A Review of the Coaching Year in Research
Monday, December 21, 2015 - 10:41
- Coaches Outside the System
This report examined the views and...
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Research Summaries for Coaches
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
Research Summaries for Coaches
Find out about the latest coaching research in easy to read summaries.