Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Coach preferences for short term and long term planning
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 09:09
- Coaching as a Unique Selling Point for clubs
Wednesday, July 9, 2014 - 09:32
- How to become a Louis Van Gaal
Monday, July 7, 2014 - 11:44
- Cycling and coaching – what the stats tell us
Wednesday, July 2, 2014 - 16:25
- Is sport too expensive?
Monday, June 30, 2014 - 14:03
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
- Reflective Practice: Value of, Issues, and Developments within Sports Coaching
This report is an in-depth examination of the...
- Research Summary No1: More than Just Physical Maturity. How coaches, parents and children all influence the Relative Age Effect
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
Spotlight on: Coaching for Health
A literature review of the role of sport and coaching in helping people go from inactive to active