Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- The art of goal setting
Monday, March 10, 2014 - 09:21
- Best laid plans
Monday, March 3, 2014 - 11:23
- How much time do you spend developing your team captains?
Monday, February 24, 2014 - 10:47
- The importance of coaches in recreational sport - making the case for the obvious
Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 10:52
- Does your personality influence your coaching style?
Friday, January 31, 2014 - 11:51
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
- Reflective Practice: Value of, Issues, and Developments within Sports Coaching
This report is an in-depth examination of the...
- Coach Development Model User Guide
This document aims to identify key principles,...
Resource of the week
Six summaries of new academic research re-written for coaches