Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- How long does it take to complete a survey?
Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 11:30
- How can we make sport science more accessible?
Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 15:09
- Complexity in the coaching system
Wednesday, March 4, 2015 - 15:01
- Why there are more than just paid coaches and volunteers
Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 10:05
- The value of coach education
Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 15:27
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
- Research Summaries for Coaches
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
- Reflective Practice: Value of, Issues, and Developments within Sports Coaching
This report is an in-depth examination of the...
Research Summaries for Coaches
Find out about the latest coaching research in easy to read summaries.