Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Who is a coach?
Monday, November 23, 2015 - 15:05
- The difference between elite and typical coaching
Friday, November 20, 2015 - 09:40
- Take part in research to develop even greater sporting experiences
Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 09:19
- Coach education does change coach behaviour
Friday, October 23, 2015 - 10:40
- A close team is a winning team
Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 13:37
- Coaches Outside the System
This report examined the views and...
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Research Summaries for Coaches
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
Research Summaries for Coaches
Find out about the latest coaching research in easy to read summaries.