Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Is a fitness trainer a coach?
Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 16:43
- Can you make someone a good coach?
Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 11:52
- Will coaching eventually become more data management than man management?
Friday, August 14, 2015 - 09:48
- Why grassroots football coaches are better than the Premier League
Friday, August 7, 2015 - 09:40
- coaching continues to have a very positive impact on participants
Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 09:30
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Coaches Outside the System
This report examined the views and...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Research Summaries for Coaches
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
Research Summaries for Coaches
Find out about the latest coaching research in easy to read summaries.