Evaluation helps you form a judgement on the value of a project. This is not just the numbers involved at the end but also how and why a project was successful (or not). This section provides guidance for carrying out your own evaluation and reports from previous evaluations.
View all resources in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Why there are more than just paid coaches and volunteers
Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 09:05
- The value of coach education
Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 14:27
- Why the new Premier League TV deal is great news for coaching
Friday, February 13, 2015 - 10:16
- The best recruiting agents for rugby coaching? Children.
Friday, February 6, 2015 - 08:57
- Improving coaches’ decision making
Tuesday, February 3, 2015 - 14:07
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
- Reflective Practice: Value of, Issues, and Developments within Sports Coaching
This report is an in-depth examination of the...
- Research Summaries for Coaches
The sports coach UK Research Summary Series is...
Research Summaries for Coaches
Find out about the latest coaching research in easy to read summaries.