Job vacancy: Wallop Cricket Coach
Summary of role:
The Wallop Zones will be at the following venues:
- St Edwards Primary School, Marylebone, London NW1 6LH from 30th May - 2nd June
- Cedar Mount Primary Academy, Manchester M18 7DT from 31st July - 4th August
- Vauxhall Primary School, Vauxhall, London SE11 5LG from 1st - 4th August
- Four Dwellings Academy, Birmingham B32 1RJ from 14th - 18th August
- East Garforth Primary School, Garforth, Leeds LS25 2HF from 21st - 25th August
A typical day in the life of a Coach:
- Deliver a variety of coaching sessions prior to the Wallop Zone with support from our curriculum or by using your own expertise!
- Deliver high quality coaching sessions based on age and ability.
- Ensure every child is enjoying themselves at all times & generate a great Wallop Zone atmosphere through fun, enjoyment & respect, maintaining high levels of safety throughout.
- Work together in your team to get all equipment set up for a great day of coaching to begin.
- Always welcome each parent and child in a professional and friendly manner.
- Wallop Zones run from 10am – 3pm.
- You will be required to start at 9:30am to set up (earlier on the firstday) and end 3:30pm after pack up.
We are looking for coaches that:
- Are out-going and enjoy working with children between the ages of 7 - 12.
- Have great communication skills.
- Have a positive & hard working attitude towards their work.
- Are team players that are always willing to help out whenever needed.
- Hold a valid DBS certificate – activate can split the cost if you need one processing.
- Have a right to work in the UK.
Our coaches will also have the following qualifications and skills
- An ECB Certificate in Coaching Children’s Cricket or Coach Support Worker qualification.
- The capability to differentiate coaching sessions and drills.
- Demonstrate excellent behaviour & group management skills.
Salary: £240 - £400 per week (pro rata)
How to apply: Email [email protected]
Closing date: 31st August 2017Add to My Folder