Job vacancy: Sports Coach in Primary Schools - Bristol
This position requires a sports coach to effectively deliver coaching sessions within a primary school setting in line with the company’s coaching programme and the curriculum. The coach will be required to deliver our full range of programmes including; national curriculum PE lessons, structured lunchtime clubs, and after school sport as part of this contract.
To be qualified to a minimum Level 2 in any one National Governing Body Award or Level 2 or above Sports Leadership Award. Ideally have past or current experience of working in a school setting delivering curriculum based PE and be very organised and adept at following procedures and policies in an educational setting.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To be an ambassador for Sporting Chance representing yourself, the team and the company in the highest regards of professionalism and public image.
- As an inpidual you are to be highly effective around managing and organising your time, ensuring that you arrive for work at the specified time.
- To deliver our services inline with our coaching programmes guidelines, aims and objectives in a positive and inclusive manner ensuring that all participants benefit from the experience.
- To encourage positive behaviour and when necessary creatively challenge negative attitudes in order to set and maintain a safe learning environment.
- Accurately carry out administration duties such as completing the class registers, consent forms and accident reports.
- To understand and implement the policies and procedures of Sporting Chance and the relevant school as they relate to the quality of service to the children. In particular the health and safety, equal opportunities and child protection policy.
- When selected to work on other projects an additional job description maybe provided. In this case it is expected that the coach should demonstrate an excellent work ethic whilst fully co-operating with all team members in order to achieve the aims and objectives of the project.
Salary: £13.00+ (negotiable depending on qualification)
How to apply: email [email protected]_pt.co.uk
Closing date: Friday 24th March 2017Add to My Folder