Job vacancy: Sports Coach
Future Stars Coaching is based in the South West, working in a number of primary schools across North Somerset, Bristol and South Glos. Future Stars was founded in 2009 and in the seven years the company has grown by 2000%. Our vision is to inspire and motivate people to be the best they can be and our mission is to provide an inspirational, fun and safe environment to create a pathway for people and organisations to reach their full potential.
We deliver schools PE provisions which ranges from PPA, our bespoke Legacy Project which trains teachers to deliver PE with more confidence, after school clubs, holiday clubs and more.
Future Stars Coaching is looking for a multi sports coach to join our special team from September 2016. We are looking for an organised, positive and passionate individual. Strong classroom management skills are a must as well as experience of working with primary school aged pupils.
- Confident in delivering a wide range of sports to primary school children.
- Prepare and deliver lessons whilst making sure you cover the needs of all abilities in the class.
- Managing behaviour during lesson time.
- Making sure that each child progresses by providing high quality feedback and subject knowledge.
- Representing the company in a positive manner.
- GCSEs and/or A Levels (or equivalent) in PE or Sports Coaching.
- Degree or higher level qualification (desirable).
- At least two years' coaching experience
- Have experience of working with young people in a primary school environment.
- Recognised NGB Level 2 certificate.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Able to pass an enhanced DBS check.
- Child protection and first aid certificates.
- Experience of organising/managing holiday camps (desirable).
- Experience of meeting with PE coordinators to discuss PE provisions (desirable).
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £10 - £18 an hour dependent on experience
To apply, pleas email: [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 27 May 2016
Posted: 4 May 2016Add to My Folder