Job vacancy: Projects and Development Officer
British Canoeing Projects and Development Officer
The purpose of the role is to project manage and review new and existing qualifications and awards for British Canoeing. Product design and implementation of e-learning educational resource packages to support new and existing awards and qualifications
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised person, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience will include:
- An understanding and knowledge of the sport of canoeing.
- Proof reading skills
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally around projects
- Good administration and IT skills being able to set up and keep organised information retrieval systems
- A well-developed knowledge and expertise in IT and product design including e-learning packages
- Confident about positioning British Coaching and canoeing at the leading edge of developments in coaching in the UK
Our hours of work are 37 per week, although weekend and evening work will sometimes be required. British Canoeing also operates a pension scheme, and childcare voucher scheme.
How to apply: Submit a CV to: [email protected]
Closing date: 27th February 2017Add to My Folder