This section aims to be a one-stop-shop for anyone who either coaches children, wants to coach children, or wants to know more about this area of learning to widen their own personal development or support others.
You will find a variety of resources to help you introduce children to sport and support them to fulfil their needs, dreams and achieve their potential.
View all items in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Nutrition and hydration for physical activity
Monday, February 20, 2017 - 10:37
- Guest Blog: Mouthguards, Sports and Kids: Protect their Teeth
Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 20:21
- Guest Blog: Igniting women's coaching - Outapi in Northern Namibia
Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 17:22
- Guest Blog: How to build a better team culture
Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 11:53
- Guest Blog: Five skills children can learn from rugby
Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 14:36
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Coaching Methods
No two coaches are the same. Our coaches take us...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Minimum Standards for Active Coaches of Children and Young People - Additional Guidance Tool
This interactive tool provides guidance to you on:
- Coaching Children Curriculum
A comprehensive yet flexible curriculum for...
CPSU Safeguarding Support Toolkit
This toolkit which is developed and maintained by the Child Protection in Sport Unit (CPSU) is intended to support CSPs, other partners and activity providers to ensure that children and young people are effectively safeguarded. It provides examples of policies, procedures, information and good practice.