Become A Coach
sports coach UK has developed a number of videos to help support your development of becoming a coach.
This video looks at 'Getting Involved' as a coach:
View all items in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Guest Blog: First ME TIME Leaders lady completes Lifeguard Qualification in Luton
Monday, May 9, 2016 - 13:58
- Women in Coaching Panel Event
Thursday, May 5, 2016 - 18:02
- Children are full of surprises
Tuesday, May 3, 2016 - 10:27
- What does it mean to be a coach?
Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 16:55
- We all agree that gender equality is a good thing, but…..
Tuesday, March 8, 2016 - 10:47
- UKCC Level 1 Guide
The purpose of this guide is to tell you about...
- What is the UKCC?
What is the UKCC? The UKCC is a development...
- How to Become a Coach Top Tips
These top tips aim to provide parents and carers...
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Skills and Qualities of an Effective Coach Top Tips
Coaches come from a variety of backgrounds and...
Top Tips to get you into Coaching
There is some great information that sports coach UK has developed to give you a closer look at becoming a coach. The following Top Tips look at what skills and qualities you would need to be a coach and what would be expected of you when you first start out. This also gives you the basic information about the set up of a club so you know what should be going on and who is there to support you.