Become A Coach
sports coach UK has developed a number of videos to help support your development of becoming a coach.
This video looks at 'Getting Involved' as a coach:
View all items in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Nutrition and hydration for physical activity
Monday, February 20, 2017 - 10:37
- Guest Blog: Igniting women's coaching - Outapi in Northern Namibia
Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 17:22
- Guest Blog: Up and Running
Friday, February 10, 2017 - 11:41
- Guest Blog: Reasons to get into coaching
Thursday, February 9, 2017 - 17:41
- Guest Blog: Building London's sporting workforce of the future
Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 16:49
- UKCC Level 1 Guide
The purpose of this guide is to tell you about...
- What is the UKCC?
What is the UKCC? The UKCC is a development...
- A Parent's Guide to Effective Coaching
If you are a parent who has some background...
- How to Become a Coach Top Tips
These top tips aim to provide parents and carers...
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
Top Tips to get you into Coaching
There is some great information that sports coach UK has developed to give you a closer look at becoming a coach. The following Top Tips look at what skills and qualities you would need to be a coach and what would be expected of you when you first start out. This also gives you the basic information about the set up of a club so you know what should be going on and who is there to support you.